~SINGLE CLASS: $22
~STUDENT SINGLE: $18
~5 CLASSES $100 ($20 per class)
~10 CLASSES $180 ($18 per class)
~20 CLASSES $300 ($15 per class)
~30 CLASSES $360 ($12 per class)
- All Levels Yoga: All levels of yoga will challenge you while offering intelligent, thoughtful modifications and guidance for beginners with the advanced practitioner still experiencing a strong, inspiring class.
- Music Infused Yoga 2/3: Our music filled Vinyasa yoga class uses a challenging sequence of standing poses for the majority of class, followed by deeper stretching floor poses and a relaxing savasana. A hot and sweaty experience for all levels of practitioners.
- Detox Yoga 2/3: Before class we offer a non-alcoholic detox herbal elixir. Class is a challenging Vinyasa flow intended to cleanse your mind + body from the inside out.
- I AM Meditation: Each week the AZIAM studio offers a theme, ex: Kindness, Creativity. Teachers tie in our theme so that collectively as a studio we will grow together with positive & productive intention. Brain-boosting theta & binaural sounds included.
- Yoga Barre™ Sculpt: This fusion class is a seamless blend of Vinyasa Yoga, Barre, Pilates, and Sculpt. Mini resistance bands, glider discs and hand weights are used in class.
- Abs-olute Yoga™ Flow: This vinyasa style yoga class focuses on core strength and mobility while increasing muscle tone, balance, and functional flexibility.
- Pure Flow™ 2/3: Pure Flow™ gets your body flowing, allowing your mind to relax into the moment. Be challenged, be inspired, be present.
- House of Core™ 2/3: AZIAM brings a fierce blend of core fitness into one sweat-filled, challenging, invigorating and inspiring class. We add glider discs and modern fitness techniques into our Vinyasa flow class.
- YXF (Yoga x Fitness) Vinyasa 2/3: The best of Fitness meets the best of Yoga. YXF Vinyasa will get your heart pumping & muscles flexing. This higher intensity flow class will keep you burning calories all day long.
- Flow & Roll: After 40 minutes of Vinyasa Flow we use Yoga Tune Up® balls to assist myofacsial release of tension within the body. The technique helps to eradicate pain, improve posture and enhance performance through a unique blend of Corrective Exercise, Self Massage and Yoga.
- Flow & Slow: After 40 minutes of Vinyasa Flow we use bolsters, straps, and blocks to finish the remainder of class in restorative, restful poses for deeper stretching and relaxation.
- Flow Yoga Hour $10: 60-minute Power Flow with inspiring, modern music.
- Hypno Yoga™: Restorative yoga and deep-release stretching in conjunction with the expert guidance of hypnotherapist Barbara Scheidegger.
- Sound Bath Recharge™: Recharge your mind, body, and spirit with this deeply restorative hour of sound bowl meditation combined with deep release stretching.
- Live DJ Yoga: Vinyasa Flow Yoga with our resident DJ's: DJ Sol Rising and DJ Kishan live Hip Hop and House music, or Playlist (when both are traveling). Follow class with our Shakti House™ Party.
- Shakti House™ Party: DJ hip-hop and house party with healthy non-alcoholic drink options. A great community alternative to Saturday night out.
- Improv Yoga™: Navaris is both a cast member and instructor at The Groundlings School of Improv Comedy. Enjoy 30 Yoga followed by 60 minutes of Improv technique, closing with Meditation. Be prepared to laugh, learn to say "yes", and be present.
- Pre-natal Flow Yoga: Physical practice of yoga to keep a mother-to-be's body strong and aligned.
- Kids Hip Hop Yoga: Acro Hip Hop Yoga fun for kids ages 6-11 with tumbling, gymnastics and yoga expert Ashley Williams.
- Family Affair™: Join our Mindfulness expert, Jennifer Grant, as she leads both Bigs and Littles through 45 minutes of fun and high-energy yoga together followed by a Mindful Meditation for all to enjoy while expanding meditation and awareness skills. Only $10 each.